New Safety Protocols:
- We have spread out our appointment book so that minimal overlap occurs in the building
- We will email any forms that need to be filled out prior to your appointment, please make sure these are completed before you arrive
- A covid-19 screening will be emailed two hours before your appointment, it can be completed on your phone or computer and goes directly into our system
- Please come alone to your appointment unless a caregiver is needed
- Bring and wear a mask for your appointment, face coverings are required for everyone at the office
- Come as close to your appointment time as possible, if you are late please call before coming into the office to make sure we can accommodate your appointment. We always try our best!
- Massage, physiotherapy, naturopath and acupuncture appointments will be called/text to come up for their appointment when their practitioner is ready to see them
- Please leave non-essential belongings in your car like jackets and handbags
- Please sanitize hands when entering and exiting the office
- We will be taking your temperature upon arriving at the clinic
- All staff members complete the same screening as patients and their temperature is taken
- Rigorous cleaning/sanitizing between each patient as well as in common areas
- The Bayview wellness team will be frequently washing their hands/sanitizing
- Completely contact free payments and emailed invoices
Please know that even with all of these extra layers of protection we are still the same Bayview Village Wellness family as before and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service as always.